We’ve combined our extensive menstrual cup knowledge with our Menstrual Cup Comparison Chart to created the original and most accurate menstrual cup quiz (we know, we’ve polled!) to help point you to the best menstrual cup for your body, age, history, activity level, and more. Our goal is to help you find a cup that will work for your needs the first time!
We invite you to take this easy to use quiz, even if you’re a cup user but especially if you aren’t! We have included questions to address the most common complaints about period cups, in the hopes that the answers will lead you to a better cup for you.
Before you take the quiz please keep a few things in mind:
1. We are NOT doctors. We are advocates with decades of combined experience as cup users and countless hours talking with other users and learning from their experiences.
2. For the best results, answer questions based on your average – not doing so will cause your answers to be less accurate, resulting in a less than perfect cup. Keep in mind that It’s not abnormal to empty your period cup more often on heavier days.
3. We can help! If you take the quiz and only receive a suggestion for a cup you use/have used and didn’t love send join our Facebook community! Our quiz works for most people, but bodies are complex! We have a lot of tricks up our sleeves — some we even use ourselves to make our own cups leakproof, and would love to help you make your cup work.
The Menstrual Cup Quiz
The menstrual cup quiz is embedded above this text. If you cannot see it, please make sure you have cookies enabled or try another browser or device.
What is the best menstrual cup / period cup for you?
We are often asked what the “best menstrual cup” is and the inconvenient truth is that it is really all about what works for your body and your lifestyle. We wish it were as simple as us telling you our favorite or asking a friend what works for them, but that’s just not the case. Our quiz was thoughtfully designed to help make choosing a cup as simple as possible while also helping to increase the odds that your first cup will work for you.
Our advice is to take the quiz and if you have questions or still need support, join our menstrual cup community on Facebook to get experiences and feedback from nearly 100k menstruators.
- Looking for The Disc Quiz?
- Menstrual Cup FAQ
- Menstrual Cup Comparison Chart (With Visual Comparison Tool)
- Video: How to Measure Your Cervix
- Video: Cup Folding Techniques
- Video: Cups for Heavy Flow
- Video: How to Find Your Goldilocks Cup
- Video: 4 Tips for Perfecting the Fit of Your Cup
- Video: How to Pick Your Size
- Video: How to Insert
- Video: How to Remove
- Video: Troubleshooting Cup Leaks
We are open to suggestions on future edits based on your experience. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a passion project that we hope will help thousands find their ideal menstrual cup to make the switch successfully from Day 1 or improve their current cup experience. We do have paid, working relationships with most of the brands featured but they in no way impact what cups and brands are included in the results. We have also used affiliate links in our quiz, so if you purchase one using them we will receive a small percentage, so thank you!