Combining our extensive menstrual cup knowledge and our Menstrual Cup Comparison Chart we have created a quick menstrual cup quiz that will point you to the right menstrual cup for your body, age, history, activity level, and more!
We invite you to take this quiz, even if you’re a cup user but especially if you aren’t! We have included questions to address the most common complaints about cups, in the hopes that the answers will lead you to a better cup for you.
Before you take the quiz please keep a few things in mind:
1. We are NOT doctors. We are advocates that have over 20 combined years of experience as cup users and we have spent countless hours talking with other users, learning from their experiences.
2. Answer questions based on your average – not doing so will cause your answers to be less accurate, resulting in a less than perfect cup. Keep in mind that It’s not abnormal to empty your cup more often on heavier days.
3. We can help! If you take the quiz and only receive a suggestion for a cup you use/have used and didn’t love send join our Facebook community! We have a lot of tricks up our sleeves — some we even use ourselves to make our own cups leakproof, and would love to help you make your cup work.
The Menstrual Cup Quiz
The menstrual cup quiz is embedded above this text. If you cannot see it, please make sure you have cookies enabled or try another browser or device.
- Menstrual Cup FAQ
- Menstrual Cup Comparison Chart (With Visual Comparison Tool)
- Video: How to Measure Your Cervix
- Video: Cup Folding Techniques
- Video: Cups for Heavy Flow
- Video: How to Find Your Goldilocks Cup
- Video: 4 Tips for Perfecting the Fit of Your Cup
- Video: How to Pick Your Size
- Video: How to Insert
- Video: How to Remove
- Video: Troubleshooting Cup Leaks
We are open to suggestions on future edits based on your experience. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a passion project that we hope will help thousands find their ideal menstrual cup to make the switch successfully from Day 1 or improve their current cup experience. We do have paid, working relationships with most of the brands featured but they in no way impact what cups and brands are included in the results. We have also used affiliate links in our quiz, so if you purchase one using them we will receive a small percentage, so thank you!
Keep learning with Kim and Amanda
Latest posts by Put A Cup In It (see all)
- The Best Menstrual Cup | How to Choose the Right Cup For You - July 11, 2019
- Saalt Soft Menstrual Cup Review - May 21, 2019
- A Great Big PACII & Saalt Announcement - May 21, 2019