A cup you don’t need to boil? Truth be told, we don’t think they all need boiled but all but one brand (we are aware of) suggests regular boiling of your cup, however the bfree Cup is a uniquely designed cup that intentionally eliminates places for bacteria to potentially grow both by the shape and by their silky smooth texture that prevents any biofilm from forming and adhering to the surface. To tell you more, Kelli is here to let you know all about her experience with the bfree cup!
The bfree Cup Review Details
Bfree is made from medical grade silicone and comes in a four sizes. You can compare The bfree Cup to other brands of cups using our Menstrual Cup Comparison Chart, or our Shop and Compare tool, to see how it measures up to other options.
- Anti-Bacterial by design (you do not have to clean this cup between uses – great for on-the-go)
- Four sizes – a cup to fit everyone
- Comfortable ball type stem
- Unique flange/petal to keep you leak free – everyone is different, but the cup didn’t leak for me
- Reusable packaging
- Manufactured in Canada!
- The ball stem/grip does have a hole of sorts in the bottom, making it sort of hollow. Not everyone is a fan of this
- The rim is very firm on some sizes – you may want to open it lower and then nudge it up
- The surface of the cup in meant to prevent any bacteria from sticking to it, which means it is a bit slick/slippery when wet especially
Where to Buy
You can pick up bfree Cup on their website and save 20% with our coupon code: