Join us and take the #SwitchToSustainable Challenge
We are big fans of sustainable products – after all, it’s what led us down this interesting career path! We’ve used menstrual cups for nearly a decade (holy crap!) but we’ve been working to make sustainable choices for even longer (okay, so we might be showing our age a little). The point is, that we’d love for you to join us and enter to win some amazing prizes that can help! We’ve teamed up with Balm Baby – the makers of amazing products for everyone — not just baby!
Making sustainable choices helps to reduce waste and generally helps keep money in your pocket, too. Every step makes a big difference in being part of the solution. Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
- Use a menstrual cup! This switch will keep about 20 tampons per cycle out of landfills.
- Drink coffee? Reusable K-Cups are a must and I’m personally a fan of this stainless steel version. On this note, making coffee at home also saves a ton of waste … you can also bring a reusable mug for your local coffee shop to fill.
- Grab a reusable water bottle. Glass and stainless are our favs.
- Glass food storage. Pyrex is an affordable option, but there are so many more.
- Rags > paper towels. Invest in a jumbo pack of rags for years of use that will absorb way better than any linty paper towel (be sure to avoid fabric softeners on these as it will impact their ability to absorb and leave a streak-free clean).
Make the commitment on our Rafflecopter form below (be sure to tag co-hosts @BalmBaby & @ClothDiaperGeek with the hashtag #SwitchtoSustainable on your shares)
There are over $1000 in prizes from PACII, Elevated Body Care, Lunapads, Planet Wise, and tons more! Winners will be announced during our Facebook Event on August 2nd but you don’t have to be present to win. If you win a Prize Pack, you must have liked and followed ALL the sponsors in that prize pack. So it would be a good idea to take a few minutes and complete ALL the entries (this way you’ll gain more entries as well!)
This contest is open to the USA & Canada. Must enter using the Rafflecopter form below. *NOTE* We know there are a lot of entry methods and we hope you’ll take the time to complete them all. Remember, you’ve got a whole month to do so!