한국어/조선말: 생리컵 골라주는 간단한 플래시 퀴즈 번역
Until now it’s been hard to guide all of the individuals who ask on a daily basis “which menstrual cup is the right one for me?” Amanda and I love helping people make the switch but on the computer it can be a long process to get all the information we need to help whoever is asking make the right choice. Combining our extensive menstrual cup knowledge and utilizing the infamous Menstrual Cup Comparison Chart we have created a quick test, that in just a few questions, will point you to the right menstrual cup for your body, age, history, activity level, and more!
We invite you to take this quiz, even if you’re a cup user but especially if you aren’t! Cup users who are just curious about other options that will work for them will enjoy the quiz. We also crafted questions that address pain points that many cuppers complain about in the hopes that the answers will lead you to a better cup if you’re in need.
Before you take the quiz please keep a few things in mind:
1. We are NOT doctors. Each of us have many years of experience as cup users and we have spent many hours talking in person and online with other cup users. Though we haven’t experienced all variations of sizes and flows we have listened and learned from others.
2. Answer questions based on your average. When answering questions regarding your flow use an average and not the output of your heaviest or lightest day. If you do the answers won’t be as useful and you may wind up with a larger cup than needed or one with too small a capacity. On heavier days you may just have to empty earlier than you would on your normal and lightest days.
3. We can help! If you take the quiz and only receive a suggestion for a cup you use/have used and didn’t love send us a message! We may be able to help troubleshoot the cup so that it works for you. (Like trimming the stem or turning the cup inside out!) We have a lot of tricks up our sleeves — some we even use ourselves to make our own cups leakproof, and would love to help you make your cup work.
We are open to suggestions on future edits based on your experience. Please email us email@example.com. You can also direct cup questions to our Q+A page and post anonymously. Amanda and I both answer these as well as the public. It’s a great resource.
This is a passion project that we hope will help thousands find their ideal menstrual cup to make the switch successfully from Day 1 or improve their current cup experience. We have used affiliate links in our quiz so if you purchase one we will receive a small percentage, so thank you!
menstrual cup, diva cup, lunette, lena menstrual cup, super jennie, intimina, lily cup, lily cup compact, femmecup, meluna, ruby cup
Latest posts by Put A Cup In It (see all)
- Annoying Things About Menstrual Cups We Can All Relate To - June 11, 2017
- Does It Work? A Look At The FLEX Menstrual Disc - June 5, 2017
- We Did A Thing! Menstrual Advocacy Gear from Put A Cup In It - May 22, 2017