Combining our extensive menstrual cup knowledge and our infamous Menstrual Cup Comparison Chart we have created a quick quiz that will point you to the right menstrual cup for your body, age, history, activity level, and more!
We invite you to take this quiz, even if you’re a cup user but especially if you aren’t! We were sure to include questions that address pain points that many cuppers complain about in the hopes that the answers will lead you to a better cup if you’re in need.
Before you take the quiz please keep a few things in mind:
1. We are NOT doctors. We have many years of experience as cup users and we have spent many hours talking with other cup users and we have learned from their experiences.
2. Answer questions based on your average – not doing so will cause your answers to be less accurate, resulting in a less than perfect cup. Keep in mind that It’s not abnormal to empty your cup more often on heavier days.
3. We can help! If you take the quiz and only receive a suggestion for a cup you use/have used and didn’t love send us a message or ask in our Facebook group! We have a lot of tricks up our sleeves — some we even use ourselves to make our own cups leakproof, and would love to help you make your cup work.
- Menstrual Cup Comparison Chart (With Visual Comparison Tool)
- Video: How to Measure Your Cervix
- Video: Cup Folding Techniques
- Video: Cups for Heavy Flow
- Video: How to Find Your Goldilocks Cup
- Video: 4 Tips for Perfecting the Fit of Your Cup
We are open to suggestions on future edits based on your experience. Please email us email@example.com.
This is a passion project that we hope will help thousands find their ideal menstrual cup to make the switch successfully from Day 1 or improve their current cup experience. We have used affiliate links in our quiz so if you purchase one we will receive a small percentage, so thank you!