Put A Cup In It (PACII) is all about community advocacy. Our website was inspired by the idea that a simple sticker in a bathroom stall could spark curiosity and lead that curiosity to a place of information and support.
So how can you help?
Our mission is new, and the biggest thing we need help with right now is spreading the PACII love!
- Place stickers! These help fuel curiosity, spread awareness, and tell people where to find more information. They are quality made not to leave residue, rip, or tear — which means no frustration when removing (though we do hope they aren’t!) You can order 5 for $5, and please feel free to email us if you’d like to inquire about a larger order (depending on the size, we may be able to offer a discounted rate.)
- Have a .edu email address and want to post stickers? Promise to place the stickers (and email us photos in place for us to share anonymously) and we’ll send you free stickers as part of the PACII University program!
- Share and engage. Follow us on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, & Twitter) and engage with us by commenting with your tips, experience, etc., and share if you see something that you think others will benefit from.
- If you share your own articles or tips, tag us with #putacupinit and @putacupinit so that others will catch onto the movement.
Work with us here on the PACII website.
- Offer your advice We have a great Facebook group where people ask questions. By joining you will be able to share your experiences by answering questions to help others who may be getting started or troubleshooting.
- Share your story! Your experiences can help others and we would love to share your cup or cloth pad journey in an article on our site. Let us know how you learned about reusable menstrual products and what got you to take the plunge. Share your thoughts in general.
- Guest post. Do you have an idea for an article on our website? Pitch us, and you could have your article featured here!
Articles and stories may be featured anonymously, if you choose. We cannot feature all stories and guest posts submitted to us (depending on overlap, scheduling, etc.), but we will do our best!
Promote your brand with us!
If you are a reusable menstrual products brand, we would love to work with you. Our goal is to grow your industry because we believe in it so much. It’s a guaranteed win!
You can work with us on social media promotions, by sponsoring fan chats, videos, giveaways, and helpful content for our website. Love our stickers, but want your brand featured prominently on them? We even have custom sticker sponsorships available.
Please email us for more information.
Latest posts by Put A Cup In It (see all)
- 4 Tips for Perfecting The Fit of Your Menstrual Cup - July 19, 2017
- Annoying Things About Menstrual Cups We Can All Relate To - June 11, 2017
- Does It Work? A Look At The FLEX Menstrual Disc - June 5, 2017